ADVERTISEMENT

DG enters transfer portal

Lol, now he’s alienated himself from 2 fanbases. No doubt this is a better situation from a football perspective, but he was quite committed to UCLA… he was even enrolled for classes that were about to start. Not even one of those long notes on Twitter either thanking the UCLA fans, he just pretended like it didn’t happen.

Really curious about how this all played out. Obviously his #1 want was always to play for Lebby again, but this has to mean that Lebby informed Williams that Gabriel was being brought in and that’s why he’s now in the portal.

I’m high on Gabriel, but not over Caleb Williams, seems like a good way to get quickly fired if this doesn’t play out perfectly, by pushing Williams out.

I didn’t watch much OU football this year, but I would think DG fits the Air Raid way better than the more dual threat athlete Williams right? That’s probably why, but who knows. This is crazy times, blown away.

Really curious about how this all played out. Obviously his #1 want was always to play for Lebby again, but this has to mean that Lebby informed Williams that Gabriel was being brought in and that’s why he’s now in the portal.

I’m high on Gabriel, but not over Caleb Williams, seems like a good way to get quickly fired if this doesn’t play out perfectly, by pushing Williams out.
Are you sure Williams didn’t want to transfer first then Kenny called dilion to come?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wait so now in 2023 we will likely play an OU team led by DG in confrence?

Do Oklahomans wear socks? Yall watched tiger king you know what I mean.

You see Caleb Williams play in the bowl game ? There is no f’ing way Lebby ran him off for DG . He is bigger , more mobile, and equal/better arm strength

OU must think he won’t stay even though they are still in play . Rumor Georgia and A&M are after Williams

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I guess DG found out quickly that UCLA didn’t care about football, maybe they weren’t buying enough socks either. His “team” should have known this, I feel like his handlers are dumb af.

Seems like another major program is recruiting Caleb, and Lebby reached out to Gabriel.

You see Caleb Williams play in the bowl game ? There is no f’ing way Lebby ran him off for DG . He is bigger , more mobile, and equal/better arm strength

OU must think he won’t stay even though they are still in play . Rumor Georgia and A&M are after Williams
Maybe pushing him out/running him off isn't the right way to put it.

Not doing enough to make him stay?

UCF fandom aside he can get rich if he balls out and thats a move anyone would make for themselves and family.
love or hate him he's talented and talent will always give you a fighting chance in this world.

Source: every criminal in the NFL

Last edited:
UCF fandom aside he can get rich if he balls out and thats a move anyone would make for themselves and family.
love or hate him he's talented and talent will always give you a fighting chance in this world.

Source: every criminal in the NFL
488825041.jpg

#3 pick at that hapless school called UCF. I'm shocked the NFL even knew he existed.

What does DG's mother have on Lebby to get Caleb Williams to transfer and get a scholarship to OU?

Last edited:

Texas A&M got the #2 QB recruit this year, and top 20 kids from each of the last two classes. Williams is kind of a semi-proven commodity, though. I could see him going there. Where do all these kids go? I guess most are just busts or backups eventually. Stetson is a Senior but technically was a redshirt two years ago and 2020 was a free year. This season is really his first playing (that counts). He could be the returning QB to a team that claims a Natty. kind if hard to imagine that would be a good situation for him. If they lose he may want to come back.

Last edited:
488825041.jpg

#3 pick at that hapless school called UCF. I'm shocked the NFL even knew he existed.
I meant NIL rich, blue blood QBs literally are becoming millionaires before throwing a ball. and if DG int projected as NFl size this might be the best time to cash out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT